The Quality Control Analyst is directly responsible for the analysis of all incoming raw and packaging materials, bulk products, and inspection of Premises, Machines, Packaging, and Finished Goods.
• Conducts physical and chemical testing and assay on raw materials, finished bulk products and water analysis
• Conducts revalidation of raw material testing before expiry or recommended retest date
• Conducts Self-Plant Audit on the entire manufacturing area, including the warehouse, if it conforms to FDA regulation and cGMP
• Examines and recommends approval/rejection of all components; raw and packaging, labelling material as well as bulk and finished products, products manufactured or packed or held under control by the company or third party
• Ensures that all manufactured products meet QC standards prior to transfer of goods to FG warehouse
• Conducts monthly quality audit of finished goods and raw materials stored at warehouse to ensure that product going out of the warehouse passes QC standard evaluation
• Performs Quality Control activities as delegated by the QA Officer
• Candidate MUST be a licensed Chemist
• Required skill(s): MS Office.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.