• Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed
Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Chemistry or equivalent.
• Average knowledge in unit operations, chemistry, environmental
science, and food safety.
• With good business understanding on budget planning, financial
system, and warehousing system.
• Required skill(s): good communication skills, oral & written, basic
managerial skills, Computer skills.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Rosario,La Union.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality
Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.