The QA Laboratory Analyst is responsible for daily completion of food safety & quality inspection processes within a work area, operational department, operational support area, or technical domain. Ensures areas of responsibilities meet BU/Plant standards for safety,quality, efficiency and financial performance.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science degree in Biology major in Microbiology, Microbiology, Food Technology, and other related courses
• 6 months to 1 year laboratory experience
• Experience in microbiological and physico-chemical analyses
• Analytical, good communication skill in written and oral, attention to details
• Ability to work during weekends and shifting schedules.
• No chronic eye disease, in good health with no allergy to animal/poultry dander, good vision and ability to distinguish shades of color.
• With willingness to be trained in quality inspection, evaluating plant sanitation procedures and practices, and monitoring the consistent compliance of critical control points and HACCP plan.
• Ability to adapt and learn in a changing environment
• Good communication skills with pro-active attitude; basic computer skills , analytical skills
• Encoding in excel or word reports
• Adaptable, building trust, contributing to team success
• Must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas