This position manages client and product specific related concerns and ensures that all Quality Updates are communicated to all stakeholders and that everyone is calibrated. The incumbent also conducts root-cause analysis on monitored calls within Results.
• Evaluation, documentation and analysis of calls through automated recording system to identify employee performance, call center trends and to determine customer satisfaction levels.
• Facilitate calibration, facilitate /deliver new hire presentation.
• Correlates QA to other client metrics.
• Communication with internal and external clients regarding employee/team performance.
• Facilitate RCA calibration, facilitate /deliver new hire presentation.
• Perform other duties, functions and tasks that are incidental and inherent to the job.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Extensive knowledge of Customer Care Expectations & Quality Guidelines.
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to analyze data for trends.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service