ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Translation of Game (mobile and browser), marketing content and support documents.
2. Providing QA and testing for mobile and browser games.
3. Developing marketing and PR strategy.
4. Editing and proofreading all outsourced translations.
5. New product assessment for English market.
6. Participation in freelance and specialist recruitment process.
7. Translation other necessary documents (legal, finance, emails, etc.)
8. Creating content for marketing and PR campaigns.
9. Identify, analyze, isolate, and document bugs in bug database software.
10. Create and run test suites and testing plan, spot grammar and language errors.
11. Analyze and understand customer queries in order to provide timely resolution of queries as agreed within Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Quality metrics.
12. Provide customers with relevant information in a timely and professional manner in order to deliver a quality service.
13. Leverage excellent verbal skills to find, reproduce, and resolve linguistic errors and problems in games. Prove instrumental in error detection and fully accountable for the accurate & detailed reporting and subsequent revision of inaccuracies.
14. Skillfully track and ensure consistency of in-game terminology between languages and projects in order to achieve desired results. Skillfully formulate reports on the basis of critical analysis and feedback. Effectively liaise with the team to share innovative ideas and appropriate suggestions.
15. Researched and revitalized topics relating to ELITE’s games, certify authentic and accurate contextual use of language with an interest to improve user experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidate must possess a College Degree in a reputable University or equivalent work experience.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Computer literate, knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Good team player and requires minimal supervision.
5. Familiarity with PC and Mobile gaming.
6. Requires strong attention to detail & follow through on User issues.
7. Experience in customer support/service (mail and chat support) is a plus but not required.
8. Must be willing to work in shifting schedules, including holidays and weekends.
9. Must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.