• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Civil Engineering
• With or without license
• Computer Literate
• Knowledgeable in operating CAD software
• Organized, Systematic and has keen eye to details.
• Preferred skill(s): good oral, written communication, flexible.
• Applicants must be willing to work in longer hours
• 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Prepare request for inspection and follow up the same with client and subcontactor.
• Carry-out vendor inspection.
• Carry-out site inspection, surveillance, internal and external as per project requirement.
• Ensures that good construction practices are strictly implemented and followed.
• Performs all required quality procedures and systems are executed.
• Performs other management mandated functions.