Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Eastwood Libis QC
Monday to Friday | 1 PM to 10 PM
The primary role of the QA Analyst is to provide all testing efforts related to the Software Engineering team. Responsibilities include writing and executing all test scenarios, test data, test cases, and data staging. Additionally, some test plan documentation and completion reports will be necessary. The QA
Analyst will also take occasional ownership of Production Support questions which will involve learning
the current applications and databases, responding to emails and communicating verbally via phone and/or in meetings.
• Create and execute test plans and test cases.
• Create test scenarios and test data.
• Track all defects and issues, escalating when appropriate.
• Collaborate with internal IT teams, Business teams, and Developers.
• Track testing deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of testing.
• Efficiently manage Production Support tasks, including daily and ad hoc.
• Query database and provide daily support for the applications.
• Candidate must possess 5+ years of related experience (QA or related technical experience)
• Excellent SQL skills, 5+ years.
• Good customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to create meaningful and thorough test efforts with limited requirements.
• Experience with complex systems, heavy emphasis on back-end systems/processes.
• A thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle management controls, including but not limited to Project Risk, Impact and Analysis.
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Ability to manage tasks, escalating when appropriate.