A. Updating and implementation of quality and food safety management systems
• Develop, document, update, and implement quality and food safety management systems in the organization
• Review and improve documentation requirements in compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practices, Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points, and Quality and Food Safety Management Systems
• Participate in internal quality and food safety audits as well as supplier audits.
B. Conduct of Microbiological Analyses
• Ensure all products requiring microbiological analyses are sampled and tested.
• Ensure environmental monitoring of personnel. Equipment, air and water are conducted according to established frequencies.
• Prepare and standardize reagents and culture media.
• Ensure that all finished products conform to internal and external specifications.
• Create and disseminate to responsible departments important Product Advise Slip within the earliest time from the detection of product nonconformance.
• Approve finished products in computer-based system (VSPM / ISystem) within the specified lead time.
• Record necessary data in the Microbiological Analysis Forms.
• Assure accuracy and complete recording of data in the QC File Server.
• Assist in the analysis of physico-chemical properties of raw materials, traded products, and manufactured products in the absence of the QC Analyst – Phy-Chem.
• Conduct inventory and preventive maintenance of QC laboratory equipment, glasswares, and reagents.
• Verify calibration of laboratory monitoring and measuring equipment and keep up-to-date records of monitoring.
C. Quality Projects and Researches, whichever is applicable.
• Identify opportunities; develop programs, and recommends solutions for improvement in the department.
• Submit projects within specified target dates.
• Monitor activities of Pest Control Technician and recommend improvements to the pest control management system of the organization.
• Conduct research activities concerning effectiveness of bacteria treatment.
•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Biology, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Food •Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
•At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Applicants must be willing to work in Brgy. Dayap Calauan Laguna.
•Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
•2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Ms. Honey Grace M. Gonzales
Ms. Tricia Marie Adia