•Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent.
•Required language(s): English, Filipino
•At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Required Skill(s): Soldering, Microscope, ISO, Caliper, Micrometer
•Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
1. Inspects incoming raw materials.
2. Ensures that the operators are following the standard operating procedure and work instructions inside the production area.
3. Issues Inspection Trouble Report (ITR) to employees who violate production SOP.
4. Inspects assembly lines inside the production area.
5. Repsonsible for ensuring that all products have undergone final and outgoing quality assurance.
6. Other responsibilities assigned by his/her immediate superior.