•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
•Required language(s): English, Filipino
•At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Applicants must be willing to work in Clark Free-port Zone,Angeles City,Pampanga.
•Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Responsible for planning and directing activities regarding quality standards.
2. Develops and initiates different quality control and quality assurance methods using all applicable basic and/or advanced analytical tools, instruments and techniques.
3. Designs and develops various forms needed for QC/QA and/or production and methods for disposition of discrepant materials.
4. Directs QC/QA Inspectors with the performance of their job and monitors implementation of different QC/QA procedures.
5. Handles all product related customer complaints and coordinates with suppliers and customers regarding production process.
6. Other duties assigned by the immediate superior
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent education with significant experience.
2. Has at least two (2) years of working experience in the same position is required.
3. Experience with quality control/quality assurance issues, yield and quality improvement, machine and test equipment failures, product defects, etc.
4. Solid understanding of electronic components.
5. Knowledge of statistical process control tools, 7QC, FMEA, MSA, principles of auditing, and ISO 14001 and 9001 standards.
6. Must have strong leadership and people skills
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Result-oriented with the ability to manage diverse objectives, deal with multiple issues and manage time.