Promotes, develops, and oversees compliance of the company quality system for garments and personal care. Assures compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while driving and facilitating continuous improvement.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and initiate continuous improvement objectives.
2. Plan, lead and organize activities for the Quality Control Department
3. Ensure compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards.
4. Manage and schedule In-House Inspection activities to ensure labor and cost efficiency.
5. Check inventory report of rejected items in QC and coordinates closely with the Quality Control, Brand, Merchandising, and Distribution Center Team for the disposition and processing of rejected stocks.
6. Perform periodic quality audit of goods at GABC site.
7. Check and forecast discrepancies/irregularities in anticipation of possible quality issues.
8. Manage performance of In-House inspectors, Quality Control Assistants and Specialist through periodic performance checks.
9. Recommend and implement solutions for the quality discrepancies found during in-house inspection.
10. Close coordination with the Merchandising, Buying, and Distribution Center Team for the disposition and processing of rejected or subject-for-approval stocks.
11. Develops policies and procedures to ensure quality product.
12. Ensure quality compliance objectives and targets are met.
13. Manages off-site inspections with vendors and suppliers
With at least 3-5 years of experience in quality management in a distribution environment, including inventory, planning and warehouse information systems
• Must have knowledge regarding quality control in a retail industry.
• Must have advance knowledge in all Microsoft Office Applications and not limited to new software applications.
• Excellent coaching and teamwork skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent leadership and customer service skills
• Good analytical skills and with a keen eye to details.
• Customer focused and results-driven.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
• With strong leadership qualities.
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Chemistry, Engineering (Industrial), Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
-At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Applicants must be willing to work in GABC 1155 North EDSA,Quezon City.
-Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
-2 Full-Time position(s) available.