Daily activities will include but not limited to the following: Water Sampling, Raw Material Testing, Finished Goods Testing, Stability Testing and Validation.
Also, drafts and revises SOPs as needed to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
• Licensed Chemist
• Must be able to compile, analyze and present collected data in summary form.
• Must be able to communicate technically both written and verbal.
• Knowledgeable in using various laboratory equipment
• Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets is a must
• Familiarity with 5S, HACCP and FDA guidelines
• Applicants must be willing to work in 441 Sta. Rosa-Palayan Road,Brgy. Liwayway, Nueva Ecija.